Last Updated: March 5, 2013
Georgia-Pacific Secured Internet Web Site Agreement
The following agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions on which Georgia-Pacific LLC or its subsidiaries ("GP", "We" or "Us") offer you (if you are an individual) or your company ("You" or "Your") access to and use of this Internet website, any associated mobile site or application, and any e-commerce applications on this site (collectively, "Site"). Any reference to "use" of the Site shall include access to and use of any portion of the Site and related services.
By clicking “I Agree,” or entering Your assigned user name and password and signing in, or using any part of the Site, You agree to be bound by this Agreement, and represent that, if You are a company representative, that You are an authorized representative of Your company. If at any time You do not accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You must immediately discontinue use of the Site.
1. Use of Site. You may use the Site solely for (i) conducting business with GP or (ii) interacting with GP consistently with the nature of the Site You visit. GP reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion if GP believes that Your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of GP. Furthermore, at any time and for any reason without notice or liability, GP may suspend or terminate the operation of the Site or modify any aspect of the Site and this Agreement.
2. Privacy Notice. We handle Your personal information in accordance with the Georgia-Pacific Privacy Notice. Please review the Privacy Notice to learn about our practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information. By using any part of the Site You agree to the terms of the Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice may change without notice to You. You are required to inform yourself of the then current Privacy Notice.
3. Login Credentials. You may share Your user ID, password, and details with Your company’s information technology employees if necessary to correct a computer hardware or software problem at Your company; provided that at all times You treat such information with the same degree of care that Your company uses for its similar information.
4. Disclaimer. Trademarks, trade names, logos, written content, layout, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics and the compilation of all material on the Site (collectively "Content") associated with third parties, or user opinions and references on this Site to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, do not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by GP. In the event You believe any portion of the Content is inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate, please contact GP immediately at Contact Us and We will use commercially reasonable efforts to review Your request and take any actions deemed necessary by GP. Any other remedy in these events is at GP’s sole discretion.
5. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. This Site is controlled and operated by GP from its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. This Agreement and Your use of the Site shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such state, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The parties will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim relating to or arising out of this Agreement by confidential mediation in accordance with the then current CPR Mediation Procedure of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution; provided, however, that the parties are not required to select a mediator from the CPR panel of neutrals. The mediation shall occur in Atlanta, Georgia. If (i) the mediator determines the mediation is not likely to result in a resolution; (ii) the matter has not been resolved through mediation within thirty (30) days of appointment of the mediator; or (iii) either party will not participate in a mediation, then such dispute, controversy or claim shall be resolved by binding arbitration with the CPR in Atlanta, Georgia, by a panel of three arbitrators, one of which shall be selected by You or Your company, one of which shall be selected by GP, and the third of which shall be selected by the other two. You agree that the decision of the panel shall be final and binding, and enforceable in any court having competent jurisdiction.
7. General Compliance with Laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, regulations and treaties regarding Your use of this Site, the Content and any transactions arising therefrom.
8. Agency. GP is completely independent from You. You agree that use of this Site does not constitute an engagement in any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee or other type of relationship and no such relationship(s) is/are intended nor created by this Agreement or use of this Site.
10. Changes to this Agreement. GP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change this Agreement at any time. We will endeavor to provide notice of any material changes to this Agreement on the Site but whether or not GP provides such a notice, Your continued use of the Site constitutes Your agreement to be bound by any changes to the Agreement. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes.